We believe the Bible to be the complete, inerrant, and infallible Word of God.
- That the 66 books of the Old and New Testament were inspired by the Spirit of God and recorded by Godly men.
- That the Bible is the final authority in all matters of faith and conduct both in and outside of the church.
We believe in one God, Creator of all, holy, sovereign, eternal, existing in three equal Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.
We believe in the absolute and essential deity of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- In His eternal existence, with the Father in pre-incarnate glory.
- In His work of creation, in His virgin birth, sinless life, substitutionary death, and bodily resurrection.
- In His triumphant ascension, in his intercessory ministry, and personal return.
The Holy Spirit
We believe in the absolute and essential deity, and in the unique work and personality of the Holy Spirit.
- Who convinces of sin, of righteousness, and of judgment.
- Who regenerates, indwells, seals, sanctifies, illuminates, and comforts those who believe in Jesus Christ.
- Who baptizes believers, at conversion, into the Body of Christ and bestows upon them His gifts sovereignly as He wills and fills those yielded to Him.
We believe that Adam was divinely created in the image of God.
- That by the sin of disobedience he fell from his sinless state.
- That all his descendants (all mankind) inherited spiritual depravity and defilement.
- That all men therefore are guilty before God and condemned to physical and spiritual death.
We believe that salvation is by grace through faith, plus nothing, minus nothing.
- That by the Father, Christ voluntarily suffered a substitutionary death.
- That those whom have trusted in Christ shall be divinely preserved and ultimately perfected in the image of the Lord.
We believe that believers are eternally saved and are accountable to God for the lives they live after conversion, knowing that they shall face Jesus Christ at His judgment seat.
- That baptism is only for those who have repented and received Christ as Savior, and that the only scriptural mode of baptism is by immersion.
- That the Great Commission applies to every Christian and he is to seek to win the lost to a personal faith in Christ.
- That believers are eternally saved and are accountable to God for the lives they live after conversion, knowing that they shall face Jesus Christ at His judgment seat.
- That believers are to be separated to God from the world.
Note: This is a brief overview of our beliefs. A more detailed and exhaustive doctrinal statement is available from the church.